Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Crazy Horse-ing Around

Ok, so when I came to South Dakota, visiting The Crazy Horse Memorial was pretty high on my priority list. But to be honest, they haven't done much to it that you can see from a distance. I DID visit, but only in passing, and I didn't even take a picture. (I don't know why.)

I found out later, that in June there is a hike up to the top of Crazy Horse. It only happens once a year, and I missed that opportunity. Besides, if I remember correctly it's a really long hike! But fortunately, my friend, Sonya, did go and she took tons of pictures. They were so cool, I just had to share them with y'all. It's not often you get a bird's eye view like this one.








Comments:
The photos are fabulous!
I wish David had lived longer so that we could have made a trip there. Neither of us saw much of the west.

I hope Markbert gets well SOON.

I love you,
Mare
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google