Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Old Home Week

John and Sandy are coming!
John and Sandy are coming!
Don't get me wrong, all the workcampers here are wonderful people and we have made some fine new friends. But we were so excited to know that our friends from Moab were going to be spending a week with us on their way back east.

I made all kinds of plans for things we could do and places we could go while they were here. But then I remembered they are at least as laid back as Mark and me, so my over-ambitious plans had to be scaled back to something more closely resembling reality. There were some things we just had to do, such as visit Mt. Rushmore and Devil's Tower. But mostly we were happy just to have another opportunity to sit around and visit.

Here are just a few of the pictures we took at Mt. Rushmore.







Sandy gives a wave; we're off to see something else!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google